Trinity's BLOG

Wecome to Trinity Lutheran's Blogspot. This is a photo diary of unique events, life and ministry of the people of God at Trinity in Moorhead, MN. Enjoy the pictures and stories. Celebrate how God is calling members of Trinity into service. Please feel free to e-mail your photos and stories to Terrie. You will find a link to her e-mail address on the homepage of the BLOG. ENJOY!!!!

Name:

For questions or comments on Trinity's Blogspot, contact Terrie Wold

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Meet Faris Abdulla


Meet Faris Abdulla, originally uploaded by tewold.

Meet Faris Abdulla- the future owner of Trinity's Habitat home. What a pleasant surprise I had on Sunday!! I was at the site to check the silt fence and take a picture of the stakes when this man drove up and noted I was making a repair. I introduced myself and asked who he might be and he informed me he was Faris and he was going to live in the home being built on this lot. I was SO EXCITED to MEET him. What a wonderful, positive, bright, appeciative and polite man he is. Trinity members are going to be truly blessed by working with Faris and getting to know his family. When we were visiting, Angie Schulz pulled up to the site and got to meet Faris also. Faris and his wife have four children, ages 2,3,8 & 10. He agreed to have his picture taken with Angie so Trinity members could get to meet him.